ICC Russia Seminar: Practical issues of construction dispute resolution: FIDIC arbitration clauses, dispute adjudication boards, evidence collectionBack
As an Institutional partner ICC Russia supports The Russian Arbitration Week and invites you to attend the seminar on “Practical issues of construction dispute resolution: FIDIC arbitration clauses, dispute adjudication boards, evidence collection” on March 18, 2020.
The seminar key speaker Sergii Melnyk (Deputy Counsel, the ICC International Court of Arbitration) will talk about the mechanics of dispute resolution in construction disputes of the ICC International Court of Arbitration. According to statistics, construction disputes constitute more than 20% of the Court’s caseload. Thus, a new record has been set in 2018 with the number of construction and engineering cases reaching 224 new cases (i.e. 27% of the caseload in 2018).
Attendees will also benefit from presentations by Dmitry Dyakin, EPAM; Phillip Peters, Konrad Partners, Vienna; William Kirtley, Aceris Law LLC; Konstantin Kryazhevskikj, Rosatom, and other speakers focusing on key features of using FIDIC tools in construction dispute resolution.
- Dmitriy Dyakin, Chairman, ICC Russia Commission on Arbitration, Partner and Co-Head of Dispute Resolution, Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
- Sergii Melnyk, Counsel, ICC International Court of Arbitration
- Philipp Peters, Partner, Konrad Partners
- William Kirtley, Partner, Aceris Law LLC
- Konstantin Kryazhevskikj, Deputy General Director for Legal and Corporate Affairs, Rusatom Overseas (Rosatom)
- Richard Davies, Country Managing Partner, Head of Construction Disputes, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Abu Dhabi/Dubai)
- Tatyana Neveeva, Counsel, Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
- Artur Dyachenko, Head of Projects, Stroytransgaz
- Taner Dedezade, Counsel, Corbett & Co International Construction Lawyers
- Mark Finch, Managing Director & Principal Geotechnical Engineer, Ternan Energy (UK)
Venue: AZIMUT Hotel Smolenskaya (8 Smolenskaya str., Moscow)
Registration is available here.