VIENNA MEETS MOSCOW: Vienna International Arbitral Centre’s arbitration breakfast to be held in association with Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev& Partners
On the occasion of the Russian Arbitration Week, the Vienna International Arbitral Centre (VIAC) invites you to an arbitration breakfast VIENNA MEETS MOSCOW with Austrian coffee and pastries kindly hosted by Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners.
A panel of experienced arbitration practitioners including VIAC’s Secretary General, moderated by Dmitry Dyakin, Partner and Co-head of Litigation at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, and Franz Schwarz, Vice-President VIAC, will discuss the following topics:
- Why choose Austria as the seat of your next arbitration?
- What are the main principles of Austrian law ifit is chosen as the applicable law
- VIAC’s license in Russia – what’s the impact?
- Third party funding in Austria and VIAC
- Russian perspective on Austria as a place for arbitration
- Stefan Kröll, Prof. Dr., LL.M. International arbitrator, Co-Director of Willem C. Vis Arbitration Moot, Vienna
- Susanne Heger, Dr., PhD, Managing partner at Heger & Partner Law firm, FCIArb
- Alice Fremuth-Wolf, Dr., LL.M, Secretary General, VIAC, Austria
- Stavros Brekoulakis, LL.M, PhD, Professor at Queen Mary University of London, attorney-at-law
- Dmitry Dyakin, LLM, co-head of the litigation practice at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev and Partners, chairman of the Commission on Arbitration of ICC Russia
Date & Time: March 16, 2020, 08.30 — 10.30
Address: 21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str., Moscow, 3rd floor, office Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
Registration: Registration is open here until 11th March 2020.